Mar 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

Christ has risen indeed! Alleluia!
I wanted to get this post out yesterday, but I was crazy busy and mostly crazy nauseous, so....
Happy Easter to everyone! How wonderful it is that Jesus is alive...... today and always!
I was blessed to be able to attend the Vigil mass at my parish. I love that mass. It is so beautiful and God filled. And it is so incredible to witness those coming into the church for the first time. How awesome is it that these adults are choosing Christ! It doesn't matter where they have been in their life in the past. Watching them be baptized and confirmed filled me with such joy. God is so good!
Enjoy this blessed season in the church year. Praise God every second you get- singing, dancing, walking, talking, doing anything at all. Make it all for God. After all, He made it all for you!

No comments: